PTE Write Essay为写作部分的第2个题型。考生需要以给定话题写一篇短文，答题时间20分钟，字数要求200-300字，回答只被记录一次。该题型通常有 1~2 题。
Essay 是很多人从雅思转 PTE 的原因。万年不过的雅思写作，在 PTE 中可以轻松得分。所以如果你觉得 Essay 还是很难，可能需要思考下是不是答题方向有偏差。
PTE 大作文相较于雅思来说，它的优势存在于它是可以大面积使用模版的，这样自己填写内容少了，犯的语法错误也会少。而且，PTE 作文对于内容逻辑的要求也是比雅思低了很多，只要讲的观点稍微相关，不严谨也是没问题的。
考试中 WE 的作答时长是 20 分钟。WE 是单独计时，提前结束并进入下一题，也不会给下一题更多的时间。所以建议不要心急，认真检查答案。
- speak louder than words.
- companies should pay attention to reputation and branding or special sales and discount?
- Benefits and problems of studying and performing play in high school
- The recent invention of our benefits and disadvantages
- The mass media, like TV, Radio, and Newspaper, removing our society and shapes our opinions and characters. What is your opinion?
- People suffer from the unhealthy lifestyle.
- The exam is not a good way to test the students
- human behaviour can be changed by law,but some people think law has little impact
- The information renovation of the mass media communications.
- law have any effect on human behaviour? Do you want to shop for people who do not want to shop?
- New invention? Detrimental and beneficial for society?
- If you study climate change, which area you want to focus on?
- Senior executives should get their employees involved in the decision-making process. What is your opinion on this?
- The only thing that interferes with my learning is education.—-Albert Einstein. What did he mean by that? Do you think he is correct?
- It is argued that getting married before finishing school or getting a job is not a good choice. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Some people think the law changes our behaviour. Do you agree or disagree?
- The information revolution has transformed mass communications and has had both positive and negative effects on individual lives as well as society.To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Sole aim of university education is to make students ready for employment
- It is common that most people are poor of health. Outline the lifestyle of people, nations medicine how to tackle this issue.
- It is important to preserve the beautiful buildings of past. Do you agree or disagree?
- Choose an area of study in climate change and why
- A new invention on daily basis, detrimental or beneficial.
- Global issues on inhabitants
- Mass communication advantages
- Effect of law on human“s behavior
- Media with supporting examples and experience.
- A successful person is influenced by the place where he/she lived in childhood or the place they born? What do you think? Give a person as an example to convince your idea and the accompaniment of the person were or weren“t influenced by the place where he was born.
- Current problems facing society deserve high priority for funding rather than research for likely future issues
- What is theater study in University Why and effects.
- It is important that maintain and protect the beautiful building in the past, even if it is expensive for owners to do so. what do you think of this statement? Give reasons and examples on your own experience
- Communication technology increase in last 10 years and what is pros and cons.
- International government and organisations are facing multitude of global problems. What problem you think is critical and solution to it.
- In today“s world different government and international organizations are confronting many problems. What is the most pressing problem among them?
- Role of private n government sectors on global warming.
- Education before marriage
- Does Cultural shock has an impact on immigration?
- Lifestyle affects health, how should health/medical department responds?
- Some people suggest that each family should only have one car and encourage alternative vehicle. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Practical vs theory science.
- Adventurous activities like skydiving and its opinion
- What are the advantages in relation for underdeveloped country in relation to non- existence of tourism
- TV newspaper, radio influence people decisions particularly young generation in shaping their opinion.
- Thermal vs hydroelectric
- Company Top level Authorities should or should not take employees
- Mass media impact on the society agree or disagree?
- What should fast-selling companies focus on reputation or short-term strategies
- In the education system, assessment through formal written examination still valid?
- The significance of formal written assessments in today“s world to evaluate children”s performance.
- The education system that assesses the student“s learning by written exam is correct? What is your view?
- My education is a hindrance to the process of my learning- Explain this quote by Einstein
- Learning a new language at an early age is helpful for children. Is it more positive for their future aspect or have some adverse effects. Agree or disagree?
- The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn. Agree or Disagree?
- Value added by travel in Education Is travel a necessary component of education or not? Will scholar sitting at home have more knowledge than one who travels?
- Travel to study is overrated, we have brilliant scholars who studied locally. Is travel really required for higher studies?
- Do you think the place where a person grew up helps him/her in accomplishing goals in life? Do you agree or disagree?
- Some people think placing advertisements in schools is a great resource for public schools that need additional funding, but others think it exploits children by treating them as a captive audience for corporate sponsors
- Is travel a necessary component of education or not? Do scholars who sit at home have more knowledge than those who travel?
- Roles of governments, companies, and individuals to combat climate change
- The environment we live in is in danger due to various problems. What are the underlying causes? Who is responsible for combating this? What measures?
- The space travel is fantastic these days and they are very fascinated towards its but there are many environmental problems in our planet we should resolve the problems or travel space and spend a lot of money
- Some people think law changes our behaviour. Discuss.
- Parents should be held legally responsible for their children“s acts. What is your opinion? Support it with personal examples
- Do you think consumers should avoid over-packaged products or is it the responsibility of producers?
- Do you think a consumer should avoid over packed products or it is a responsibility of the producer to avoid extra packaging of products? Give your views or any relevant example with your own experience.
- Large shopping malls are replacing small shops. What is your opinion about this? Discuss with appropriate examples.
- In underdeveloped countries, tourism has disadvantages and can be said the opposite as well.
- Marketing in companies should be based on reputation or short-term strategies?
- Should market for consumer goods companies like clothing and food focus on reputation or on short-term strategies like discount and special offers? Why?
- Marketing strategy for big companies should be placed on offer and discounts, and in what ways this can impact on their reputation
- ANY NEW TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENT IN THE RECENT YEARS IS A BOON OR CURSE FOR THE SOCIETY IN GENERAL. Do you agree or disagree that Mass Media, Like TV, Radio and Newspaper have a huge impact on people, especially young generation?
- Nowadays, the mass media including TV, radio, and newspaper have become the essential part of our lives. What is your opinion?
- The mass media including TV, Radio, and newspaper influence our society and shape our opinions and characters. What is your opinion?
- Nowadays TV has become an essential part of life. Medium to spread news & awareness and for some it acts as a companion. What is your opinion about this?
- Something like, is mass communication have a positive or negative impact on individuals and society?
- Television has many useful functions to play in everyone“s life, for some its relaxation, for some it is a companion. Discuss your viewpoint and support your answer with examples and discussion point
- Company“s top-level authorities should get their employees in a decision-making process. Discuss
- Nowadays, people spend too much time at work to the extent that they hardly have time for their personal life. Discuss.
- In an education system, assessment through written formal examinations is valid. Do you agree or disagree?
- Is it usually foolish to get married before completing your studies and getting established in a good job? Do you agree or disagree?
- Organizations involve employees in the decision-making process of their products and services. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of both.
- Pros and Cons of extreme/adventure sports.
- Extreme sports like skiing, water rafting etc are dangerous and should these be banned?
- Imitating celebrities in sports and movies good or bad?
- Talk about the pros/cons of this era as is full of daily invention. Any recent invention that you think proved beneficial or detrimental to society.
- Talk about pros/cons of this era as it is full of daily inventions
- Any recent invention that you think proved beneficial or detrimental to society
- In the past 100 years, there have been many inventions such as antibiotics, aeroplanes and computers. What do you think is the most important of them? Why? Greatest invention in the last 100 years, medicine, science or technology?
- In the past 100 years, there are many inventions such as antibiotics, aeroplanes and the computer. What do you think is the most important invention for the past 100 years? Why?
- In the past 100 years, there have been many inventions such as antibiotics, aeroplanes and computers. What do you think is the most important of them? Why?
- What are the greatest inventions of the 20th century among medicine, aeroplane and computers, why?
- Communication has changed significantly in the last 10 years. Discuss pros and cons impacts.
- Many people think that regions affect the successful person. What is your opinion about the native region and accomplished person“s influence on the region he belongs to?
- In a war of ideas, it is people who get killed. Does a common man suffer from a group“s ideology? Express your opinion, and support the same with reasons and examples.
- Different people get success in different fields. Some people work long hours to get success, but others feel that spend free time for joy than Wealth. Which style closely related to you and explain your views?
- In some countries around the world, voting is compulsory. Do you agree with the notion of compulsory voting?
- If Voting is compulsory in a democratic society, what conclusions can we draw about Nature of democracy?In the 18th century due to industrialization a lot of people migrated to developed countries. This affected lifestyle and increased major problems in developed countries.
- Do you believe that industrial revolution was the main factor for problems in the developed nation?
- Can the Internet replace the classroom teachers?